Driven by improving students’ understanding of nanoscience and nanotechnology and paving the way for them to learn about conducting research projects, INIC holds training courses and guides students from learning nanotech basic concepts to developing new ideas. For more information visit www.nanoclub.ir.
Some programs pursued by NanoClub are as follows:
- Preparing educational material on nanotechnology, including books, DVDs, and educational games
- Publishing a student magazine titled “Nano-Bell”
- Organizing exhibitions and festivals on nanotechnology in different provinces
- Organizing student nanoscience and nanotechnology Olympiads
- Managing and equipping educational nanotechnology laboratories (TAVANA)
Nano Club website address.