The second international Nanotechnology Olympiad is scheduled to be held in Oman on Jan. 10-14, 2021.
Following the first international Nano Olympiad (INO) held from 10th to 16th of April 2018 in Tehran with the participation of university students from Russia, European Union, South Korea, Taiwan, Iran, and Malaysia, the second Olympiad will be held on January 10-14, 2021 at Sultan Qaboos University, Oman.
INO is an international competition among university students interested in the field of Nanotechnology. It aims at nurturing the intrinsic competence of young elites through the process of collaborative solving of scientific and technological challenges.
There are also other goals for organizing INO which are listed as follows:
• To encourage students towards increasing their knowledge of nanotechnology and acquiring skills for solving the industrial challenges and fulfilling nowadays’ innovative applications.
• To improve participant’s basic knowledge and skills in innovation and commercialization processes.
• To reinforce the spirit of team work among the participants.
• To identify and support talented students in nanoscience and nanotechnology fields all over the world.
• To provide proper infrastructures in order to broaden scientific-technological cooperation among young researchers.
Further information about the schedule and registration will be announced at INO official website www.nanoolympiad.org