In the second day of this year’s International Nanotechnology Exhibition, 7 commercial deals were signed between industrial corporations and nanotechnology companies.
7 commercial deals were signed between Iranian nanotechnology companies and industrial representatives.
Details of these deals are stated below:
- An agreement worth $300,000 to increase the durability of protein products by a nanotechnology-based plastic bag
- An agreement between Frico Holding and Parsa Polymer Sharif Co. on UV absorbing bottles worth $120,000
- A deal for hard Polyurethane foams with nano-cellulose worth $150,000 between Aria Rock Wool Co. and Baspar Tose Yaran Co.
- A deal for lead-battery expander containing barium-sulfate nanoparticles worth $200,000 between Tavan Co. and Tolidi Nano Shimi Co.
- A deal for magnesium fluoride nano-powder worth $150,000 between Rasatech Co. and Isfahan Electro Optic Co.
- A deal for lipophobic coatings for 50,000 ovens between Snowa Co. and Nano Pad Sharif Co.
- An agreement for nano convergent coatings on home radiators between Isatis Co. and Schiller Co.