the Institute for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (INST) of Sharif University of Technology is delighted to organize the 7th International Conference on Nanostructures (ICNS7), having the unstinting support of Iran Nanotechnology Innovation Council (INIC).
The conference will be a 3-day gathering to be held on 27 February-1 March 2018 in Tehran, the capital city of Iran. ICNS7 aims to provide an interdisciplinary, international forum for scientists, researchers, students, and industrialists of the rapidly growing fields of Nanoscience and Nanostructures to exchange ideas, discover novel opportunities and broaden their knowledge.
ICNS7 endeavors to bring together distinguished and prominent scientists, renowned journal editors, directors, and heads of reputable science and research centers both from Iran and around the globe.
Conference topics are as follows:
● Low-dimensional Nanostructures
● Bulk Nanostructured Materials
● Nanobiomaterials and Nanomedicine
● Nanosensors and Nanobiosensors
● Nanomagnetism and Spintronics
● Nanostructures for Electronics, Photonics and Plasmonics
● Nanomaterials for Water and Environment
● Nanomaterials for Energy Conversion and Storage
● Advanced Fabrication and Characterization Methods
● Nanotechnology Standardization and Commercialization
● Risk Assessment and Ethical Aspects of Nanotechnology